“Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi, Romania
Paper title: Historical Landmarks of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Iași
• Professor and Chairman Obstetrics & Gynecology Dept. – “Cuza Voda” University Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Iasi, “Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi – Romania
• Ability in Materno-Fetal Medicine, Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Histeroscopy, Laparoscopy in Gynaecology, In Vitro Fertilisation.
• President of the Romanian Society Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2014-2018), President of the Romanian Society of Reproductive Medicine (2016-2022), Vice-President of the Romanian Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
• Post-Graduate Training in many medical Centers.
• His work was awarded several Congress Prizes: the prize for the best work in the section of Urogynaecology at the 15th World Congress on Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 25-29 September 2005, Vancouver, Canada. The second prize, 2000, in the first contest on 3D clinical ultrasound – Medison, South Korea – “Iniencefalia”.
• Professor Onofriescu Mircea is a member of 10 international scientific associations and 12 Romanian scientific associations.
• Experience in Clinical trials: 2 international studies and 6 national grants.
• Publications: Papers = 450; Books published in Romania (author or coauthor) = 8.
• Mircea Onofriescu is a reviewer for Acta Endocrinologica, Obstetrica and Gynecologia, Gyneco.ro.