Prof. Dr. MIHAI ARDELEANU
– Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Iasi.
– Internship training in various clinics in Iasi hospitals.
– High degree of specialisation and substantial experience in internal medicine and nephrology.
– Assistant professor of the Ist Medical Clinic of the “St. Spiridon” Hospital and University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Iasi (1979-1986).
– In 1994 he founded the Hemodialysis Center of the Hospital in Suceava, where he continued his prodigious activity.
– Former head of the I Medical Clinic of the Hospital in Suceava.
– Constant interest in the history of medicine, too.