UNAM (National Autonomous University of Mexico)
Faculty of Medicine
Paper title: CARLOS ALFONSO SÁNCHEZ HERNÁNDEZ (4 NOVEMBER 1946-30 SEPTEMBER 2016)
• Master of History and Doctor of Sciences by UNAM, professor and researcher at the Faculty of Medicine – UNAM and other private universities.
• Her interest are humanities on health like History of Medicine and Medical Anthropology; author of 40 articles and book chapters, as well as speaker at several academic events.
• Member of ISHM, Mexican Society of History and Philosophy of Medicine (SMHFM), Mexican Net of Historian for Health Sciences (RedMx) and Historian of Sciences and Humanities (HCH).
• Treasurer for Mexico to ISHM in 2009.
• Treasurer (2017-2019) and President (2019-2021) to RedMx (Red Mexicana).
• She is Secretary General (2022-2023) to SMHFM (Sociedad mexicana de historia y filosofia de la medicina).